Established under the original owner Mr Hugh Sheffield in 1947, Sheffield’s continues to provide quality service and product knowledge in electrical goods. The company is now under the ownership of former longstanding employees Ian, Steve and Sue. Since taking over in October 2013, the shop has undergone something of a makeover and is now more contemporary in layout but without losing its familiar feel and friendly atmosphere.
We supply, deliver and install appliances from all the leading brands. We offer friendly, expert advice, a free delivery service (up to 10 miles), free installation (excluding gas) and disposal of old appliances for a nominal charge.
As well as white goods, televisions and radios, we stock a wide variety of bulbs, batteries, leads and cabling along with kettles, toasters, and other small domestic appliances. We have a first floor built-in and heating showroom and offer a rental and repair service on certain items.
Our customers come back time and again....so why not give Sheffield’s a try?