Top Tips to Keep Your Cool this Summer
Fan-tastic Ways to Keep Cool
Renowned in the industry for their commitment to innovative technology, and products that combine performance and results, the Dyson range of Heating & Air Treatment fans are proving popular with our customers! Here’s our top picks for keeping you cool in the home this Summer.
Using Dyson’s Air MultiplierTM technology, the fan amplifies the surrounding air resulting in a refreshing stream of uninterrupted cooled air. Heaven! What’s more, they’ve even been awarded the Quiet Mark accreditation, so you can sleep peacefully with cool air circulating throughout the night. Each model comes complete with a handy timer too, so you can always set it to switch off an hour or so after you retire to bed.
- Try the Dyson AM06 Cooling Fan. Our customers confirm it’s “quiet” and has a “very neat appearance”.
- Standing at just over 1 metre tall, the Dyson AM07 Cooling Fan tower comes with sleep timer functionality & a remote control. The smooth oscillation feature ensures you can direct, tilt and pivot the head to find the perfect airstream for you!
With over 1,600 customer reviews, we can see why the Dyson AM09 Hot and Cool Fan is so popular! Built to generate fast, even, whole-room heating and offering a long-range, powerful airflow, Angela from Filey confirms, “Aesthetically pleasing and rotates. Can be managed easily from the remote which is magnetically held on top so you can’t lose it and can be easily transported room to room to just add some heat instead of putting full heating on or if one area is a bit nippy.”
With over 13 million people suffering from hay fever allergies, we’d recommend Dysons range of Air Purifiers to make your environment a little more comfortable for you.
- The Dyson BP01 Pure Cool Me Air Purifier has been engineered to help improve the quality of your air - capturing 99.95% of particles, including allergens and bacteria molecules too, replacing them with a stream of cool filtered air.
Top Tips to Keep You CoolAlongside a trusty fan, what else can you do to keep yourself cool this Summer? Here’s a few tried and tested ways the team at Euronics can confirm will bring down your body temperature nicely.
- Ice cream & ice lollies - Always yum, although sadly don’t last forever. Drawback? Has the potential to give you brain freeze.
- A nice cold refreshing smoothie - This fab blender and smoothie maker from Ninja comes complete with its own recipe book of delicious smoothie recipes for you to try.
- Close the curtains / blinds - As harsh as it sounds as we’ve been waiting patiently to see the glorious sunshine, it’s time to shut the curtains to avoid turning your home into a greenhouse.
- The ice-fan - Whilst the fans we’ve mentioned do not need additional cooling aids, if you have an old fan, then a tray of ice placed in front of it will assist with cooling down the air.
- Ice cubes & cold water - It’s an oldie but a goodie, and something advised to athletes to cool down after a run or workout. By placing an ice cube on your pulse points (wrists and sides of your neck - because blood vessels in those areas are closer to the surface of your skin) or running them under cold water, you will be cooled down instantly.