The story of McCoubrey's Electrical stores began in 1957 when Mr McCoubrey senior opened a country General Hardware store and Filling Station near Castlewellan, County Down. From an early date, the business focused on Electrical goods - which today also includes electronic goods - Hi-Fi, Radio, TV, etc.
The key factors in the success of our business are
We are strongly committed to the traditions of the local independent retailer - serving our local communities with integrity and earning their continuing loyalty.
The business moved to the Ballynahinch Road, Castlewellan in 1977 and then to Belfast Road, Ballynahinch in 1986. We moved to our current Superstore premises at High Street, Ballynahinch in 1991.
Sorry, no promotions exist
Sorry, no events exist